Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Marijuana Bill - H.R.2306: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

(Blogger's note: Make it just a weed again! No more criminals for doing something that is safer that popping an aspirin or other OTC med or even coffee for that matter! Facts are facts and that is what I'm stating. Research it and find out if I'm right or wrong.)

Marijuana Bill - H.R.2306: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress:

'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. Just say Yes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you and all your energy you have created on ending prohabition in S.C. I have been listening. There is several 420 people in my area and the only way I found out is at a bar that has a bottle drop! we fight over the time 4:20 :D You got to sign up early or you don't get your time when the bottle drop's. The bottle just hang on the wall for some unkown reason till it just fall off. Cool Ha?

    ReplyDelete